2. Identification of the Responsible Party / Information Society Services Provider
|TROLLI IBÉRICA, S.A.
|C/ Ciudad de Éibar, 4. 46988 Paterna (Valencia) Spain.
|(+34) 96 134 30 18
|Email Consultor / DPD
|Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Volume 9133, Book 6417, Sheet 220, Section 8, Page 35525.
3. Identification of the Data Protection OfficerOur entity has designated a Data Protection Delegate to whom you can address your questions, recommendations or complaints about the processing of your data, indicating the name of our company or trade name. You can contact him by these means: BUSINESS ADAPTER, S.L. Ronda Guglielmo Marconi, 11, 26, (Parque Tecnológico) 46980 Paterna (Valencia). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer service form
4. Processing of personal dataThe personal identification and contact data that you provide us, through our contact forms, email, etc., will be treated confidentially and only by personnel authorized by our company.
All categories and types of personal data processed will be duly identified in the corresponding processing activities owned by our company.
5. PurposeIn general, the processing of personal data carried out by our company aims to maintain the relationship with different groups of people, such as our customers, suppliers, staff of our staff, job applicants, users of our website/blog or social networks and interested parties in general who contact our company through our web forms, email, telephone or in person.
Depending on this relationship, the processing of your data obeys to different purposes as it may be to respond to requests for information, complaints, claims and others that proactively send us the interested parties, also to fulfill our contractual, commercial, legal obligations or for the attention to the exercise of rights.
If you are a Client, your personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of maintaining the business, contractual or commercial relationship, either for the provision of services, for accounting and billing management, or other purposes to which we are obliged to comply with such relationship and the laws we must comply with.
If you are a Potential Client or an Information Requestor, we will treat your data exclusively to attend your requests, including in our reply commercial information related to your request.
We do not send advertising without the prior consent of the interested parties, except to our customers and always about services or products related to those already provided or purchased.
If you are a job applicant, we will process your data to include you in our selection processes and job vacancies.
If you are a supplier, your personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of maintaining the business relationship, either for the provision of services, for accounting management, as well as for other purposes to which we are obliged to comply with this relationship and with the laws to which we are subject.
Data may also be processed for different purposes by accepting the installation of our cookies. For more information visit our Social Media Policy.
The purposes that motivate the processing of personal data will be duly identified in the corresponding processing activities owned by our company.
6. LegitimationThe processing of your personal data by our company is carried out with the following legitimate bases:
In this regard, we inform you that at any time you can change your mind and withdraw your consent by contacting our postal address or by e-mail.
1. The fulfillment of the commercial or contractual relationship with your person, in case you are a customer, supplier or that you are part of our staff.
2. To comply with our legal obligations.
In the event that the user is under 14 years of age, it will be necessary to have the consent of parents, guardians or legal representative, to treat their data.
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data he/she sends us.
7. Data RetentionThe personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected, for the time required by law and as long as necessary to purge possible liabilities arising from the processing mentioned in the purposes.
In the case of job applications, they will be kept for a maximum period of 1 year or until the interested party asks us to delete their data.
8. ProfilingWe do not create profiles using your personal data, but if we do, we will inform you and ask for your prior permission to do so.
Similarly, you have the right to object to this type of processing at any time.
9. Transfer of dataAs a general rule, our company does not transfer personal data to third parties, although there may be cases where this is necessary:
If you are a customer or supplier, your personal data may be transferred to third party entities by legal obligation (e.g. Tax Agency), or in those cases and entities necessary to provide you with our services or pay invoices (e.g. banking entities).
Also, your personal data as a customer or supplier may be processed by certain suppliers to whom we delegate some of our obligations (e.g. accountants). All of them have committed, by means of a data processor contract, to comply with the same security measures implemented by our company, as well as to submit to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data processed, among other obligations regarding the protection of personal data.
If you are a job applicant, your data may be transferred to other companies in our group, although we will request your authorization to do so.
If you are an information seeker or user of our website, your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
In case of transfers to other entities or to other countries outside the EEA, we will inform you and ask for your prior express consent.
10. Security MeasuresOur company has implemented all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data processed, avoiding its loss, theft or unauthorized use.
These measures have been created according to the type of data processed and the purposes that motivate such processing. These are periodically verified in our internal controls of compliance with the personal data protection regulations and by means of external audits.
11. Rights of the interested partiesYou have the right to know if our entity is processing your personal data; therefore, you have the right to access your data, rectify it if it is inaccurate or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, whenever legally possible.
You can also exercise your right of opposition, limitation or portability if you deem it appropriate, you may even revoke your consent and to exercise your rights must do so in writing to email@example.com , enclosing a copy of your ID card or equivalent document to provide identification.
If the person who wishes to exercise their rights is under 14 years of age, they may do so through their parents, guardians or legal representative.
If you have any suggestions or questions about the processing of your personal data, you can contact the data protection officer, indicating the name of our company or trade name: BUSINESS ADAPTER, S.L. Ronda Guglielmo Marconi, 11, 26, (Technology Park) 46980 Paterna (Valencia). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Form of attention to the interested party
We inform you that you have the right to make a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at: C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid or at www.aepd.es.
12. Commitment to Personal Data ProtectionScope of application
Our commitment to the protection of personal data shall be binding on all departments, employees of our company and those acting on our behalf.
We have established protocols for the processing of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of European and Spanish regulations on data protection.
Lawfulness, Loyalty, Transparency, Minimization of data, Accuracy, Limitation of the conservation period, Integrity, Confidentiality and Active responsibility.
Special category of data
The processing of personal data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, trade union membership, the processing of genetic or biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning sexual orientation is prohibited, except in the legally authorized exceptions and with the prior consent of the data subject.
Rights of data subjects
Data subjects shall have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to rectify them when they are inaccurate, to delete them when they are no longer necessary or when their processing is no longer desired, to limit them to certain processing, to have the possibility of receiving their data easily and in structured formats commonly used by the controller, as well as to have their data used for profiling purposes and to object to the processing at any time.
Activity Logging, Impact Assessment and Security Measures
Our entity will keep a record of processing activities and analyze the purposes of processing, categories of data subjects and data, recipients, international transfers, retention periods, etc., in order to assess the risks of processing and implement the necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data.
We have also analyzed the need to prepare an Impact Assessment and appoint a Data Protection Delegate, establishing, if necessary, that the person appointed to this position has sufficient knowledge and experience in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
We also have external consultants who monitor any publication made by the competent control bodies and other European and Spanish entities related to data protection regulations, in order to comply with these regulations at all times.
13. Updating of this PolicyOur entity reserves the right to modify this Policy without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you consult it every time you visit our website.
Updated on August 1, 2023